IBMI provides a range of development programs for supervisors, middle and senior management, focused on improving organizational response to new international opportunities and changing business conditions.
Programs are designed to provide the vehicle to help members of an organization expand and develop their skills and attitudes necessary to achieve a higher degree of success both personally and professionally.
Programs incorporate attitude development, goal setting and skill development through a process that results in greater utilization of the potential inherent in all people.
IBMI materials are developed to ensure that the information is not only understood, but also is applied in everyday situations.
Program types include, but are not limited to:
• Program Types (continued)
• Global Team Building
• Culture in the Workplace
• Doing Business in (Target Country)
Additionally, IBMI offers:
• Interim management services
• Staff development seminar
• Customized Business Presentations
• Targeted Development Courses
• Specialized Event Seminars for customers
Fundamental driving forces behind IBMI’s work:
- Profit = People+Products+Programs
- that the driving energy behind any organization is its people… that they, acting in a coordinate and effective way, generate products and programs that profitably deliver the company services to the market.
- dedicated to helping companies professionalize its human resources… its people… in all supervisory and management positions to ensure success.